Fiberglass and Carbon fiber Molds for Body Panels

Keith Church

Well, my Doctor and my Daughters insist that I not make any more fiberglass parts (COPD). So I am selling all the molds. Since I bought these to make parts for my fellow production car racers I thought I should offer them to you first. If you are at VIR, my shop in an hour away in Greensboro, NC. I am offering these molds for slightly more than individual parts cost and hand lamination of parts is very easy. Listed below is what is left. You can reach me by phone a 336-707-1501 if interested. SPECIAL DEALS FOR COMPLETE BODY KITS

Prodbodies Molds for Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber parts

Bug Eye Sprite - Both vintage nose and HP/GTL noses, Left and right rear Quarters Front Air Dam

Spridget Early and Late Fenders, Hoods, Rear quarters and air dams

Miata Molds for narrow (FP GTL) and wide (EP, GT3) Hoods, Deck lids, doors, front and rear fenders and noses

MGB Hoods early and late, L+R fenders, noses and air dams to match hoods,
L+R rear quarters, deck lid, rear bumper and pair of sprinter fender flares

Spitfire Bonnets, air dams rear quarters, bumper/air dams for Mark II and IV cars
Bubble for GT6 bonnets. Rear quarters in 7”, 8”, and 9” flares.

TR6 Front Fenders, hood, rear fenders deck lid, trans tunnel

VW Rabbit Hood and both doors
Scirocco Hood, early and late

Mazda RX3 Hood, Nose, left + rt doors, air dam and deck lid

Mazda RX7
Ist Gen Numerous widths of front fenders, hood, air dam, nose, rear fenders and doors
2nd Gen 1 piece nose, hood, air dam, rocker panels, doors, rear quarters and deck
lid for convertible.

Honda
Early CRX Hood, rear quarters and RF fender

Datsun
240,260,280 Hood, L+R frt fenders, rear quarters, bumper, air dam and rear hatch

Mini-Cooper Early doors and 1 piece front fenders grill and bumper.

Back