Misc Race parts, 1275 BMC, Weber/Dellorto, etc

craig chima

More shop cleaning and happy to bring anything listed below to the Runoffs.

Lead weights. Have several chunks of lead weight totaling over 150# in various sizes. One large 70# block, several flat 13# bars and several square 10# plates and will sell for $1 per pound so let me know what you might need.

1275 BMC stock motor. $250. ONE LEFT

Winner's Circle aluminum brake cans for Midget (standard brakes). Bolt-on brake cans for use with 3" diameter hose. $50/pr

Velocity stacks (4) for 40 DCOE Weber or Dellorto. 1.625" long aluminum. $80 for all 4 (will not separate)

Intercomp rolling cart for scales. Aluminum cart with 6 individual shelves measures 18"w x 20" deep x 40" high. $150. SOLD

Camber/caster turn plates. Full floating plates for easy camber/caster adjustment. Professional quality. $100/pr. SOLD

Camber/caster gauge with magnetic base for hub steel carrying case. Professional quality, manufactured by wheel-a-matic. $60. SOLD

Aluminum Dry sump tank. 8 quart, 7" diameter and 16.5" high. Splits in the middle for easy cleaning. $200. SOLD

Can bring any and all of the above to the Runoffs next week, or happy to ship the smaller items. Craig Chima, CC Motorsports, (330) 807-0742 or [email protected]

I already sent him a email and PM at 11:20 about the turn plates and the scale stand.

It's nice to get a check-mark in the win column once in a while - on or off the track! At least I made the podium on this one :lol:

Back