Fiberglass Spridget fenders for sale

Thom Asay

Five total, two RF’s, will separate one RF out if you want just one. Minor shipping damage on LF, supplier shipped a second RF to replace the LF with damage. Can deliver to Indy or along the way free of charge.

Those look like the Spridget Tech type of fenders. I've got enough fenders but am looking for a few of the front air dams. Who is making these parts? I tried to reach out to find Spridget Tech and can get a hold of them. Thanks,

Dave

I believe Jeff P at Winner's Circle bought all of the Spridgetech molds from Dave Craddock recently.

The fenders Thom has for sale were produced by Preform Resources. Jeff at Winners Circle now owns the molds and will be producing and selling future fiberglass parts for Bugeye and square body Spridgets as part of his products.

SPRIDGETECH is still in business but will no longer be selling fiberglass. THANKS to all of our customers over the years.

Rod Hahnemann
SPRIDGETECH, INC.
(810) 229-8639

Rod,

Glad you guys are still around! I bought my blue FP square body back a few years ago and will be putting it back on the track. Peter Morton and I re-built that car in the early 2000's. Also glad to hear that some of Dave's old parts will be available again. I'll need a few air dams when he's ready.

Thanks,
Dave

Back