2nd Gen RX-7 5:12 Diff Gone I guess

tdw6974

NO LONGER AVAILABLE Anyone looking for a 5:12 diff for 2nd Gen RX-7? We sold this to the buyer of our car. It is available was refreshed and ready to install. He is asking $1100.00 but is open to offers. Also has many new parts available for routine replacement items. Please message me here and I will get your contact information to her. Certainly your purchase of items would be a benefit to us!!! Thank You Tom Weaver

tdw6974":2cr2g2k6 said:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE Anyone looking for a 5:12 diff for 2nd Gen RX-7? We sold this to the buyer of our car. It is available was refreshed and ready to install. He is asking $1100.00 but is open to offers. Also has many new parts available for routine replacement items. Please message me here and I will get your contact information to her. Certainly your purchase of items would be a benefit to us!!! Thank You Tom Weaver

I'm very interested in this or if anyone has a 4.778/4.856 setup from mazdatrix.

fidelity101":2a7dyyr6 said:
tdw6974":2a7dyyr6 said:

I'm very interested in this or if anyone has a 4.778/4.856 setup from mazdatrix.
Hi Kevin, your message just showed up!! Sorry the 5.12 has been sold. We had sold our car in Nov 2018 as my son suffered a spinal cord injury that has left him with a diagnosis of "C-3 incomplete quadriplegic" . The person that bought and paid for car in timely manner before pickup ask about the 5.12 and spare engine PLUS several totes of new parts, shop equipment (engine hoist and stand parts cleaner, boxes of spare small parts and I offered him the entire package for $1400.00. A year later (Sept 2019) he paid me $300.00 towards the package! I found an ad on Facebook that he sold car and listed many of these parts for sale. He does not acknowledge any form of communication! I planned on using funds towards modifications made to our home to make it accessible for our son when is able to visit.

Back