prodracing.com

Unofficial SCCA Production Racing Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:16 am 

New car is here, somebody come get this one and continue what we started.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:05 am 

Yes someone buy this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am 

That C/R Nissan trans just posted would be a bolt on swap and a great addition to this car.

You need to make sure its been gone through by someone knowledgeable (I got a guy) but the SR16VE with a 23.5MM restrictor is not going to hurt one of these NISMO C/R 5 speeds.

I think that a race trans is the missing piece of this car that would make the largest impact for the smallest cost. And if someone buys that trans and this car I'll make the price of the car seem like the trans was free.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:16 am 

Several people have asked for more info on this car and asked for pricing and about spares package, so here you go; The car comes with 4 complete Real Racing wheels only and 1 used matching outer, Hoosiers on the car now have runoffs race only, I'll include 1 more set of good used hoho race tires, Spare motor SR16VE (needs 1 rod and head may be warped), spare OEM Distributor (we used CAS as ignition pick up), 2 spare half shafts, spare set of rotors and pads, spare set of new hub bearings, Full Containment Kirkey as in photos not included, but there is a Kirkey seat that can be included, I will provide Kirkey part number of the existing seat so you can purchase a bolt in one if desired. The dash is AIM XL Log (so its a data system), ECU is Haltech Sprint 500, Trans is 240SX, Diff is 240SX, driveshaft just balanced after runoffs, 2 sets spare brake pads, everything that was part of any plumbing or electrical system was new in 2017, Master cylinders rebuilt 2017, brake calipers rebuilt 2017, Magnecor plug wires new in 2017, Ignition Coil Packs new in 2017, 8 injectors refurbished in 2017, Spare radiator, spare windshield, many spare SR16VE gaskets, I have SR16VE N1 cams and adjustable cam drive gears that can go with the car, spare gear ratio for Colman steering rack, There are several other spares that will go with the car but I don't recall what they are to list them, buyer will also get the containers in which these spares are stored, Battery was new in 2017, fire bottle checked 2017, AMB not included (can be purchased), Radio system wiring and antenna not included (can be purchased), Driver restraints can be included but are out of date, cool suit cooler and hoses not included. PRICE $9000.00 and at that price I'll deliver up to 5 hours from where the car is now (25 miles from Philadelphia).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:24 am 

Over 3000 views, one of you wants it, what are you waiting for a less costly running GTL car?

Pick up the phone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:44 am 

Time to jump into the fastest growing SB class in the country.. :)

Joe Harlan Member #175515

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am 

If you're a motor guy and want an awesome chassis to develop your motors in, this is the option!

The SR is screaming for development. The chassis is awesome. Bill was right up there with the fast guys in the twisty segment at the Indy Runoffs.

He has parts for a v1.0 development cycle. v2.0 could be high compression pistons. Those two changes should get this car really going great.

At the price Bill&Peter are looking for, this is an amazing option for someone that likes to develop motors but doesn't want a hand grenade (read like to develop, not repair/replace).

We really put a ton of work into this car last year! It's hard to imagine a better way to get started in small bore.

-Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am 

My God...$9000 now??? :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:50 pm 

Makes me want to go to VIR 2019 with this...

Someone buy it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 am 

Thanks for all the interest, over 4300 views of this ad.

This car has moved on to its next chapter. Dan Wold has accepted the challenge of being this cars next Foster driver / care giver.

He has been building a GTL 510 for a number of years, but this car represented a way for him to race now. He is from Michigan and plans to do a few regional events before attempting Majors. I asked him to try to focus on making the June Sprints as a goal because the GTL Foster program is about Majors racing.

Anyway if you see this car at a race weekend, take a second to introduce yourself to Dan and welcome him.