prodracing.com

Unofficial SCCA Production Racing Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Last minute Sonoma stuff
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:02 am
Posts: 187
Location: High Point, MO
Have 2 FREE crew passes available. Insignificant or no obligation attached. Unless someone has Race Technology analysis capability (I'm a novice with this). I could really use help here.

Need Sonoma .LAP file so I don't have to generate it on track (Sunday test).

Wife is flying out Thursday (18th). We're going to be tourists through Tuesday: need a place to store rig Saturday-Tuesday (dually & 44' gooseneck).

Thanks!
Bill. 414-732-773six


Last edited by Bill Meyer on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 am
Posts: 207
I also have a half dozen crew spots if anyone needs them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:01 am
Posts: 2595
Location: Belmont, CA
Bill, check with the track. They are offering "early" trailer and rig storage prior to the runoffs, they might let you keep it there after as well. They don't have anything "major" happening after the runoffs.

Competitors must make arrangements to stage, prior to arriving at Sonoma Raceway. During business hours, contact
Jenah Smith at jsmith@sonomaraceway.com. After hours, you can call the Guard Shack at (707) 933-4455. Space is limited.

_________________
Tim Linerud
#95 GTL VW Rabbit GTI
2014 Runoffs Sunoco Hard Charger - GTL
2016 Western Conference GTL Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:44 am
Posts: 1012
Location: Hermosa Beach
Bill Meyer wrote:
Have 2 FREE crew passes available. Insignificant or no obligation attached. Unless someone has Race Technology analysis capability (I'm a novice with this). I could really use help here.

Need Sonoma .LAP file so I don't have to generate it on track (Sunday test).

Wife is flying out Thursday (18th). We're going to be tourists through Tuesday: need a place to store rig Saturday-Tuesday (dually & 44' gooseneck).

Thanks!
Bill. 414-732-773six

I could use some passes.

For the Race Technology help, call David Ferguson, some times contributer here, and co-owner of Veracity Racing that sells many different data acq systems.
Veracity Racing Data
5505 Linne Rd
Paso Robles, CA 93446
805-238-1699

The track allows for some trailer parking - I would ask them if the location works for you.

Brian


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am
Posts: 1142
I think I have one crew spot left if someone needs it.

I do have two questions:

1) If I want to have something shipped to the track, what would be the proper address and person to ship it to? I'd hate to have something delivered and not have any idea where it actually is at the track. Guess I should call SCCA - maybe they have it figured out.

2) I was out of town on paddock spot rental week, and as such, am in the south gravel lot. There's a spot open on the Upper Terrace, as well as a couple of spots in my same lot that are slightly closer to the track.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--Bill


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 1163
blamkin86 wrote:
I think I have one crew spot left if someone needs it.

I do have two questions:

1) If I want to have something shipped to the track, what would be the proper address and person to ship it to? I'd hate to have something delivered and not have any idea where it actually is at the track. Guess I should call SCCA - maybe they have it figured out.

2) I was out of town on paddock spot rental week, and as such, am in the south gravel lot. There's a spot open on the Upper Terrace, as well as a couple of spots in my same lot that are slightly closer to the track.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--Bill


You should still be able to reserve a space: https://runoffsparking.motorsportreg.com/

_________________
99 HP Toyota Yaris
2005-2008 SCCA Solo National Champion
2017 SCCA Runoffs Champion
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am
Posts: 1142
To ship:

Quote:

Attn: <whoever you are>
29355 Arnold Dr.
Sonoma, California 95476


There's a Shipping&Receiving building - M which is "up the hill" somewhere. They promised me they wouldn't lose it :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am
Posts: 1142
Jason@SportsCar wrote:

You should still be able to reserve a space: https://runoffsparking.motorsportreg.com/



Yep, just wondering if there were any advantage to one spot over the other. I'm just wondering why the lot I'm in isn't even 1/3 full when all the others are tapped out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 1163
blamkin86 wrote:
Jason@SportsCar wrote:

You should still be able to reserve a space: https://runoffsparking.motorsportreg.com/



Yep, just wondering if there were any advantage to one spot over the other. I'm just wondering why the lot I'm in isn't even 1/3 full when all the others are tapped out.


Upper terrace is a mix of grass and dirt, not sure if it is level. South is all gravel, and almost all of it is on a slant.

_________________
99 HP Toyota Yaris
2005-2008 SCCA Solo National Champion
2017 SCCA Runoffs Champion
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am
Posts: 1142
Thanks. I looked around on Google Maps and I like being nearer to the track on the Terrace.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group