prodracing.com

Unofficial SCCA Production Racing Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: One more ride....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:56 am 

I failed to follow anything you suggested last year. Charlie asked me not to pass him and I did (we may have even made contact). I hit David Strittmatter on principle, with a racecar, golf cart and even ran into him personally. I even threw a big enough block on Danny Theil this year that it forced him to hit me and denied him of what I believe would have been his first Major win.

Last year I asked you “to get me back” for all the things I have done in my racing career. You donated over $5,000 to cancer research and forced me to ride a bicycle 180 miles. Since my company matches all donations, we collectively donated $10,600.28. I could not be more proud of the small bore racing community and what we can achieve in the rare instance that we all get behind something.

This is year I have committed to the longest ride ever offered, a newly created 200 mile route. And I’m pissed. I’m pissed that cancer took my friend and FP Spitfire driver Chris Patrick last year. I’m pissed that his family has not yet even started to climb the mountain of letting him go. I’m pissed that we no longer do some of the absolutely idiotic stuff we used to do. So I’m going to take it out on the damn bike.

If you join me in donating to the cause, I will push the pedals up and down. Every cent you donate goes directly to cancer research and is again matched by my employer. Together we will end cancer.

Donate here: https://yourpelotonia.org/profiles/publ ... Key=504102

Mason

Post subject: Re: One more ride....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:56 pm 

Forget the hits Mason, I'm pissed you conspire with your brother to damage the tow vehicle shortly after engulfing us in a sea of scouts.
I'm pissed Mason has a nice bike because he needs to work much harder. Pissed his Dad is now an internet troll
I'm pissed Chris has gone leaving some super hero watch to cast a false sense of confidence and ability.
I'm pissed short weeks ago cancer took my best friend Steve. Chris and Steve gone too soon - leaving great families in despair.
I'm just mildly irritated that my internet connection right now is so shoddy that I had to donate a dozen times to make it finally stick.

Post subject: Re: One more ride....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:39 am 

Thanks again to the small bore community we are only $600 from goal. $1,900 donated in just the last few days.

Mason