WTB: Spridget for sale in western US

I have a Midget that was raced in FP. Previously owned by a friend and before that by Jay Messenger in the Midwest. Large front brakes. Coil over suspension. Gold Certificate for roll cage so may need upgrade in that area. It has not been run since the 90s so everything needs to be looked at. Solid project. If interested it can be moved for a pretty cheap price. PM me and we can talk.

I have a Midget that was raced in FP. Previously owned by a friend and before that by Jay Messenger in the Midwest. Large front brakes. Coil over suspension. Gold Certificate for roll cage so may need upgrade in that area. It has not been run since the 90s so everything needs to be looked at. Solid project. If interested it can be moved for a pretty cheap price. PM me and we can talk.
SCCA sent out the requirement all the Gold Certificate cars had come up to present rules in '06. My car had the Gold Certificate so I spent $300 on tubing and changed everything out back of the front hoop. Took a week's worth of work. 3 weeks later they recinded the requirement. Haven't seen anything to change that.

Bob

Back