Who Will Win?

mhemsley

Hi Everyone:

Just got my deadline for the Who Will Win articles in Sports Car for EP, FP, and HP - it's July 16th. So, I need lots of help. I'll have to write the articles on July 14-15.

Let me know how you are doing, how others in your class are doing, how others in other classes are doing, and who you think will win the Runoffs this year.

Feel free to contact me here or at my email - [email protected].

I'm on the road until June 28th, but I'll be checking email. I'm going to be in Canada for a good part of that time, so I'll have my cell turned off to avoid the ridiculous cell charges. After June 28th, if you'd like to talk, give me a call at 571-239-7288.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Hope to see ya'll at the Runoffs.

Mike Hemsley

Not me and not that anyone in their right mind would pick me. I'm not going this year. I have three long drive vintage trips at the end of the year. I bought a 65 Mustang and an 82 Ralt RT4. My grandsons are traveling with me so I've increased my chicken nugget budget by three fold. :roll:

James Rogerson
HP #66

H is going to be tricky. Feller is back ad looks good. Albion and gainer both are quick. If I get my $h!t together I'm a long shot :)

In a bold, 'sticking my neck out' prediction, I see the following:

GTL
Sargis
Guy with a roof
Second guy with a roof

Dayle

Dayle Frame":1hjzw597 said:
In a bold, 'sticking my neck out' prediction, I see the following:

GTL
Sargis
Guy with a roof
Second guy with a roof

Dayle

I seem to recall someone in one of those girly Miatas giving the tube-frame cars some trouble in GTL. :ask: The guys with roofs might be fighting for 3rd.

mhemsley":3exmmibp said:
Hi Everyone:

Just got my deadline for the Who Will Win articles in Sports Car for EP, FP, and HP - it's July 16th. So, I need lots of help. I'll have to write the articles on July 14-15.

Let me know how you are doing, how others in your class are doing, how others in other classes are doing, and who you think will win the Runoffs this year.

Feel free to contact me here or at my email - [email protected].

I'm on the road until June 28th, but I'll be checking email. I'm going to be in Canada for a good part of that time, so I'll have my cell turned off to avoid the ridiculous cell charges. After June 28th, if you'd like to talk, give me a call at 571-239-7288.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Hope to see ya'll at the Runoffs.

Mike Hemsley

Did you not get the memo regarding preferred method for picks this year? Just remember the car number multiplier if you hit in one of those small boxes.

Dartboard%20mis2.jpg

Back