vintage replica wheels?

JasonIsley99

Aside from VTO what are the options for vintage style 13" wheels? Are there still Revolution dealers in the US? I need to pick up some 13"x5-6ish" 4-114.3 wheels for a project.

Jason,

As well as others that is a Datsun bolt pattern. (you can also search for early Corvair wheels) The old GT5 spec was a 6" wide wheel but there was 5" and 5-1/2 stuff as well. I would look around and post on the GT and vintage BS sites as I bet you could find something old and cool in one of their attics or sheds. Maybe call Zekert first?

Rota Wheels in the Philipenes had 13's in their catalog but not for about a year and a half, has now done short runs of 13x7 alloy wheels ....look a like Panasports.
I got four 4 0n 4.5" bc recently . Very nice wheels. 12.5 pounds and a pound might be able to be
trimmed off. Contact Troy Ermish in the San Fran CA area. He brought in 4.5" , and other bolt
circles in 13. Back spacing on the 4.5' was 4.125". They came out to about $550 a set/4.

BTW.....I have a set of Real Wheels for sale. 4 on 4.5" ...2 7"s and 2 8's 3 7/8" back spacing. Polished alum and nice. $450/set.
PM if interested.

Back