Road America question. Cat national and runoffs - motorhome

Aaron Johnson

What is the protocol T road America for motorhomes. Do they have hooks ups.

Any body with suggestions for having a motorhome at the run offs would be greatly appreciated. Do you keep the motor home with your trailer or separate?

Pit vehicles etc.

Road America has hookups at many different places and sizes, depending how big your wallet is. Also depending how big your rig is you can choose from many different size paddock spaces for the Runoffs. Also there is a abundance of free space available without hookup a "short" drive in your race car to the grid. Check the Road America website for more details.

#48 EP
Mike

From the Road America site.

"Paddock and Motorhome Parking Maps will be available July 20.
Paddock Area 10 has been added in Turn 14 with non-electric sites."

Aaron, from my observatios, most have all their stuff in on padock spot. Kenny always had plenty of room for motorhome/trailer with an equal ammount of room along side within his paddock spot. He aways had a electric hookup.

There are motorhome spots with electric, water refills and a waste drop nearby for your use on the front straight next to the tower. That is opposite the paddock side of the track so your car has to be elsewhere.

Thank for the responses.

I saw that there is a $25 yearly pit vehicle fee. Too bad you can't mail it in an get it done.

Did some research on pit spots. Looks like I'll try and find something here I can split the rig up. I think I'm too long for the 70' spots.

Back