Panasport Wheels

Roe Lyle

Looking for two Panasport racing or street wheels 15 x 6 to complete a set for rain tires. The sizes I need are 4 x 4 1/2" with a "0" or up to -7 offset. Need to have the steel inserts in them for lug nuts.
I would consider four if a person didn't want to break the set, but I really only need two. This size was used typically on MGB and Datsun prod cars.

Roe Lyle
F Prod Datsun 1600

Roe Lyle":2qbuo3tr said:
Hap, Are you talking about the after market Panasport look alike or the real deal ?

I'm a VTO wheel dealer, IMHO, a better wheel, and more of your money stays in your pocket :), we still use steel lug nut inserts in our wheels, because it is the right thing to do, and we see no reason to cut corners and charge more for less, 175.00 each for the 15x6 +3mm, and they weigh 13.7 pounds each. Here ya go, what do they say a picture is worth a thousands words, If interested, call me.

Gosh Hap, couldn't you have made the picture a little bigger ! :shock: I'll consider the vto wheel you have to offer. Is anybody running those wheels on slicks in club racing ?

We just bought a set from Hap. They work great. Good quality and they look great. A little heavier than a Panasport, but very reasonably priced. 13x6s 4x100 bolt

Back