New Circle Racing Wheels, 7 X 15

JohnMcNaughton

A set of 4 new Circle Racing Wheels, $600 NEW PRICE
Never used on the car, I ordered the wrong offset!

7 X 15", 3" rear backspace, 4.5 X 4 bolt pattern, 12 pounds each.
Usable with 1/2" studs, and acorn style lug nuts. They do not need the barrel style lug nuts.

John McNaughton
843 810-1199
[email protected]

BUMP

Never used on the car, I ordered the wrong offset!

Usable with 1/2" studs, and acorn style lug nuts. They do not need the barrel style lug nuts.

John McNaughton
843 810-1199
[email protected]

Yes, I measured the wheel offset by using a flat edge across the bare, inner rims of the wheel, and measured the depth from the flat edge to the wheel mounting flange. The distance from the inner wheel flange to the mounting flange is 3".

I had changed from a 12A to 13B suspension for an RX7, and didn't make allowances for the wider track of the 13B. The wheels wouldn't fit under the Mariah bodywork. And, I didn't want to change the body work to allow the use of the wheels.

Never used on the car.

Will fit 240Z, 13B RX7's, Toyota Supra and others.

Photos at:
http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... %20WHEELS/

Also have the same wheel style & size available with 3.5", 4" and 5" back spacings.
The 4" & 5" will fit under the Mariah rear bodywork of the first gen RX7, with the wider 13B rear axle. It is a better aero package, rather than using wider rear fenders.

Still available...

Never used on the car.

Will fit 240Z, 13B RX7's, Toyota Supra and others.

Photos at:
http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... %20WHEELS/

Also have the same wheel style & size available with 3.5" and 4" back spacings.
The 4" & 5" will fit under the Mariah rear bodywork of the first gen RX7, with the wider 13B rear axle. It is a better aero package, rather than using wider rear fenders.

Back