Mid States Conference TBA event

Eric, which configuration is planned?

I have never been to TWS but their site shows multiple configurations every thing from 1.8 to 3.1 miles, there are several configurations that I wouldn't be interested in running(those involving nascar banking). I would like to race at TWS before it closes but the configuration will be the deciding factor. The sooner we know the planned configuration, the better, says the guy who has no shocks, engine or suspension on his car. oh yeah, it needs paint too. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Bill,
Go to southwest division scca.com. then look to the right of page under "what's new" click on the first item Polar Prix. You will see the sups for our Feb race and a map of the 2.9 road course. This is what we always use and will use in May. If you have any questions call me. You should try to make this race as you have a great chance to win and set new track record, as long as Paul Jensen does not show up!
Larry Svaton
281-381-5804

Sounds good Larry, that is the configuration I am interested in running. Both Paul and I will be at this event. What's the word on test day and cost?

Bill,
It is a three day SCCA event May 22-24, usually Friday is practice in the morning and either practice again that afternoon or Q for Sat. TWS is in charge of the non SCCA practice day on Thur. I would call and ask them, not sure what it will be. Looking forward to seeing all the Colorado guys.

TWS allows partial test day sign up as well. So if you think you'll need to get there Thursday morning, set up, and then run you can do that. Discount for signing up early, plus you have a chance not to get closed out by a sell out.

James -r

I'm still working on a 2015 schedule, but hoping to include this event, especially if the rest of the FP guys are coming out.

I'm in for TWS, even though it's 878 miles further than the race I'll skip, High Plains.

I'm in for Hallett, Kansas Speedway, Texas World and Pueblo. Sounds like a good mix of tracks and should be a lot of fun getting ready for Daytona.

As nice of a facilty as COTA is, I'd still rather run at TWS. :)

Thanks to all those involved for the diligent work on getting the schedule sorted.

It looks like the SowDiv doesn't have a National Points Championship, or at least hasn't since 2013. Safe to assume it was replaced by the Mid-States Conference Championship?

Back