HP Sprite

craig bryant

I had my HP Sprite for sale awhile back and it was tentatively sold. Unfortunately the prospective buyer backed out because he supposedly lost his garage space and couldn't find another place to store and work on it. So I'm putting it back on the market. This is a very strong, competitive, well maintained car. It has a 1275 motor with a George Bachman cam, Venolia pistons and balanced rods. Other features of the car include a Richmond gearbox, thru-tunnel exhaust, limited slip differential, rear disk brakes, Carrera coil overs on the rear with a panhard rod, aluminum radiator, Oberg double element oil filter, and a Linnspeed carbon fiber/kevlar front bonnet and air dam. I'm trying to get this out of my garage soon, because I need the space for another project so I'm dropping the price to $13,000. E-mail or message me for any other questions or photos.

Craig Bryant

Attachments

• FontanaMajorTurn1 (2000x1374).jpg
    FontanaMajorTurn1 (2000x1374).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,808
  • FontanaMajorTurn1 (2000x1374).jpg
    FontanaMajorTurn1 (2000x1374).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,805
I had my HP Sprite for sale awhile back and it was tentatively sold. Unfortunately the prospective buyer backed out because he supposedly lost his garage space and couldn't find another place to store and work on it. So I'm putting it back on the market. This is a very strong, competitive, well maintained car. It has a 1275 motor with a George Bachman cam, Venolia pistons and balanced rods. Other features of the car include a Richmond gearbox, thru-tunnel exhaust, limited slip differential, rear disk brakes, Carrera coil overs on the rear with a panhard rod, aluminum radiator, Oberg double element oil filter, and a Linnspeed carbon fiber/kevlar front bonnet and air dam. I'm trying to get this out of my garage soon, because I need the space for another project so I'm dropping the price to $13,000. E-mail or message me for any other questions or photos.

Craig Bryant

Back