Honda Civic 84-87

James Rogerson

HP #66 - 1984S VIN converted to FI
4th at 2011 Runoffs
Includes spare fresh built engine. Head on car and spare engine both brand new never cut direct from Honda factory.
3 sets Keizer wheels
2 sets of Diamond wheels
31 mm torsion bars with coil overs in rear.
Koni Yellow SA in front and 89-91 Koni Yellow DA in rear.
Accusump 2qt.
Moroso oil pan
Hasport distributer convesion
Hondata
Mugen Integra close ratio transmission with 3 different final drive ring & pinions

Fresh off TWS Super Tour win.
$18,000.00 with ALL SPARES OK, no bites so make a reasonable offer.

James Rogerson
[email protected]

Year edit done.
I have the Ralt RT4 that will be finished soon. I'm in the process of buying a 1965 historic Mustang. I've driven the car for four years and that's about double my attention span. :D I'm headed to vintage events so I can take the grandkids and actually spend time with them at the race.

Car fast thanks to Jim Berg on the build and plenty of advice from Greg Gauper. Greg helped me get the pistons in both engines.

So, the offer of a box of 338 Lapua is not going to even be considered then? I can make it 2 boxes but that would be stretching it.

Good luck with the Mustang. It won't be the same without you in the sub-econo-box.

Well they are negotiating the value of taking a race car. This deal may fall through, but honestly I'll try to work with them more than a private buyer. It's an arm of the Dallas Children's Hospital Cancer Center. My grandson is being treated for Leukemia there. He's turning 6 this next weekend and had a pretty rough year. He's doing well with the treatment(s), but we have years to go.

James

Sorry to see it go, but for a good cause. Of course you know one day your grandson will tell you that you were nuts for giving it up. :lol:

I would say that it is way more about getting as much for the charity as possible, and we could maybe help them through some of these boards that we frequent. If it really will be up for auction or sale then lets make sure to get it on this site as well as many others that we can think of and get what I'm sure is a great cause as much money as possible.

OK, it hasn't sold and I need it to go.
Everything for $15,000.00
Make me an offer, but I'm probably not going to help with delivery for under that number.

James Rogerson

Back