For salew F Prod Miata MAKE OFFER!

curacn61

Sold Car and all Spares!

Ok, most of the calls I have recieved are looking to see if I will part out. So, if your interested in the whole car, make me an offer! .........If no offers, I will starting parting out before RunOffs.
I stilll have all of the parts listed, so even if you are only interested in parts, let me know.

F Production Miata. Price is now $1?,000.
Here is what I have:
Chassis was professionally built by Mike Wolf at Performance Engineering in St Louis
New 1600 cc Professionally built Motor by AMT Engines in St Louis ( 3 races )
Close Ratio Mazda Speed gear box 5 Races since freshened.
1800 Torsen Differential with Prather gear oil cooler
Brand New Stahl Ceramic Coated Header ( 3 races )
one set of Brand new in the boxes 9 1/2 lbs wheels
one set of Brand New 9 1/2 lbs wheels with Hoosier Bias Belted Slicks with 6 heat cycles
One set of Brand New Hoosier Radial Rains mounted on Koesel Spec Miata Wheels. Never on car.
Proprietary Front Upper Control Arms using Heim joints and one complete set of spares.
Balance of Control arms have Delrin bushings with adjustable rear uppers.
Carbon Fiber Windscreen.
Accsump, Kirky Seat, and current "Annual" good till February 2013
You can call or write for info or pics. Chuck Udell 636 236 5709 cuenterprises

I can supply video from last weekend. Chuck, didn't you tell your wife I ran back to back and we're the same age?

James -R

Matt, for a fee I'll do some editing. :roll:

Im gonna buy this one, I've always wanted a car so fast that I could finish first and second!

In other words good luck with sale.

Bill

James, for the same fee in return, I'll be sure not to do the same to you! :mrgreen:
(I hope I never do that to anyone again.. I'm still losing sleep over that to be honest...)

Matt, we have all had thin gs happen racing that we would like to take back. But that's racing. No big deal. :)

curacn61":1fjf2c3y said:
F Prod Miata. Price is now $17,000.
Here is what I have:
Chassis was professionally built by Mike Wolf at Performance Engineering in St Louis
New 1600 cc Professionally built Motor by AMT Engines in St Louis ( 3 races )
Close Ratio Mazda Speed gear box 5 Races since freshened.
1800 Torsen Differential with Prather gear oil cooler
Brand New Stahl Ceramic Coated Header ( 3 races )
one set of Brand new in the boxes 9 1/2 lbs wheels
one set of Brand New 9 1/2 lbs wheels with Hoosier Bias Belted Slicks with 6 heat cycles
One set of Brand New Hoosier Radial Rains mounted on Koesel Spec Miata Wheels. Never on car.
Proprietary Front Upper Control Arms using Heim joints and one complete set of spares.
Balance of Control arms have Delrin bushings with adjustable rear uppers.
Carbon Fiber Windscreen.
Accsump, Kirky Seat, and current "Annual" good till February 2013
You can call or write for info or pics. Chuck Udell 636 236 5709 cuenterprises
Sent a PM requesting Info

Part it out..........you'll make 3X as much $. Trust me on this......it worked for me back in the day when a 948 Sprite was no longer considered the car to have in HP.

Jay, I'm sure your right, but would sure like to see car compete as is. This car ran wheel to wheel with Eric Prill in Texas ( Not with me driving). I guess some of us get to attached to them?

Back