Custom FWD Axles

Chris McNicol

Guys,
I have found a place in Portland, OR (Dutchman Axles) that are willing to make me a set of axles for my LPHP Fiesta build for about $500. I know Ted H. used Moser a few years back, but after talking to them, they were not really up to it this go around. Any other companies out there you guys may have dealt with maybe closer to the Midwest or any feedback on Dutchman? This is part of the Tempo hub upgrade (already done) you always hear the Fiesta needs to keep you from flinging wheels like clay pigeons.
Chris

Thanks, Jerry. Just spoke to Steve and we had an excellent conversation. They deal w/ race axles all the time so feel pretty good about them.
Chris

Chris,

Give Marty a call at Raxles (800 257-8192) and see if he can help you out. He does all of my stuff, and is based out of Florida.

Might also try The Driveshaft Shop (800) 564-2244. During a quick scan I didn't see your application among their offerings, but I know they do a lot of custom stuff.

Just a quick follow-up for anyone looking for custom axles. Steve from CVJ that Jerry commended was great to work with and rea$onable. They have a lot of experience with this kind of work and price was fair. I am sure they others a good too, just got to Steve first. Thanks again for the direction everyone.
Chris

Back