Contour GPS camera

Jay-
My understanding is the only video that directly integrates with AIM is the SmartyCam. That is unless you use a DaVid (one of which I have if anyone is interested).

I use ChaseCam's Dashware to overlay my data out of AIM onto the video. The latest version of this software has corrected any issues I've had in the past with the AIM data.
Eric

I use a FLIP HD and then the software from TrackVision - http://www.trackvision.net/ to do data overlay from my RacePak system. It does take a couple steps to get the data synced up but it is not that hard. They also support AIM along with a number of different systems.

A few friends have the Contour camera. The only issues they have had is getting the video level and stable. Since the camera does not have a preview screen it is a little harder to line up.

Just as a note. Do not get a Flip camera. Cisco just announced today they are going to shut down the Flip camera business. With cell phones getting HD cameras the market for a stand alone HD camera is disappearing.

Back