Cheap Track Time- Milwaukee Mile Roval

Smyczek

Hey All,

The Milwaukee Region has something they call "Thursday Night Thunder" at the Milwaukee Mile. For $100, you get 3 x 20 minute sessions on the 1.8 mile roval. Almost anything goes as far as cars eligible for the event. Last Thursday, there were a combination of regular street cars, tuner cars, dedicated track day cars and maybe even a few race cars.

They offer 3 run groups, with free instructors available for the Group 3 drivers. What a deal. We need to build local support so this event can be financially viable. Be there or be [ ].

The next event is on August 30th. Go to Milwaukeetrackdays.com and check it out.

See you there (in my Trak Rat miata!)

Steve Smyczek

Bump your comments. I never ran Milwaukee. Had a good time. Great value, convenient and good company!

:D

Announcement from the weather steward....

It's going to be GORGEOUS for Thursday's track day.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

As event chairman I have to clarify the car eligibility for the "turday Night Thunder". This is an SCCA Time Trials PDX. Cars must be "street legal". We have allowed some vintage prod cars run. If you would like to join in the fun. The next event is September 13. If you are not sure your car is ok. Contact us through the web site. http://www.milwaukeetrackdays.com/

Back